Friday, August 6, 2010

The Community Garden

For the two days when I was at the Community Garden I learned a lot how to grow and take care of plants, fruits, and vegetables. Also I had learned how to own a community garden. On Tuesday and Wednesday we went to a community garden/farm on schoolhouse.help dig up weeds, picked up trash, and water the plants. For me I did not like the farm/garden because it was to hot out and there were too many bugs. what I liked about it was that we was hands on and also learned that if we take care of the earth it will take care of us.Another thing I liked about it is that it caused our groups to bond with other groups. Everyone was laughing and having a good time but one thing we all could agree on is that we all was glad to go home after it

No comments:

Post a Comment