Wednesday, July 21, 2010

John F. Street Comes To Temple

Q: John F. Street Now that your are out of office are you doing any more projects to help the community.

I learned from the games that was played with John Street is that you should not be in a race where there is only one winner. It limited you to believing you are the best. Instead you should be in a race that everyone can win. And though you maybe in a race that you can win you must be focus on your goal and never get distracted.

My goal is to go to college for animal science and biology. With education I will become a Veterinarian and Zoologist. With in time I will have my on Animal Hospital and science lab were I will discover the cure for Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)and Canine immunodeficiency virus (CIV).

By.: Evan Ned

No comments:

Post a Comment