Monday, July 19, 2010

Mill creek farm

While visiting the Mill creek farm I had my expectation of the farms appearance. I thought that the farm would have a wide layer of land, animals such as , pigs, cows, chickens and horses. Needless to say my vision was far from the truth. Instead being an animal farm it was an agricultural farm. Full of plants, vegetables, fruits and herbs.
The Mills farm was far from what I was hoping for never the less it was an experience I will never forget. The facilities did seem a little messy for me but the main point of the farm was over powering.
The most interesting thing I found out about the Mill creek farm is that the farm is over a creek. Hence the name Mill creek farm. Also all of the material such as housing and appliances were all helpful for the earth and it saves energy making it an all green farm.

By: Evan Ned

No comments:

Post a Comment